"You couldn’t be there for me."
"Don’t hurt yourself, it hurts me."
(Six Word Story.)
(Source: thesheolofabaddon, via thesheolofabaddon)
grains of sand
of my childhood
- a hot spring afternoon (via youshouldacceptchaos)
(Source: dailyam, via oxygenizes)
still not sure what exactly math is
(Source: neptunain, via tyratongg)
"I want to be the only love you write about."
- ten-word-story, #21 (via acupofkeen)
"you always shine brightest when you’re alone in the dark"
- ten word poem #3 (via heysnapshot)
"I have lost too much sleep over you for nothing."
- (via evenidontknowwhatimdoinghere)
"I am drunk on how it feels to miss you."
- ten-word-story, #19 (via acupofkeen)
"You became the thoughts I couldn’t erase at 1 am."
- ten-word-story, #7 (via acupofkeen)
"And so she fell in love with a terrible mistake."
- Ten Word Poem by Pien Pouwels (via oceanflowerbird)
"Every beat of my broken heart sounds like your name."
- 10 word story (via hollyspacey)